Each child of the school should take pride in observing the following traditions:
- As soon as you enter the school, you must offer prayers to Maa Saraswati.
- To accept whole heartedly the work or duty assigned to you as your dutiful and rightful share.
- To stand and wish when any teacher, HM, VP, Principal, Management Members enter any class room.
- To wish and greet elders outside also, where ever you happen to be.
- To be friendly with one another inside the classrooms, in and outside the school premises.
It's Your School-Keep It Clean
- Toilets/ wash place/ bathrooms should be properly used.
- Do not write anything on walls/tables/doors.
- Switch off fans/lights when not in use before leaving your classroom/school.
- Do not litter the classes, corridors or play ground with rubbish, waste material or paper bits.
- Close the taps tightly and do not waste water from water cooler.
- Always use dustbins for disposing rubbish and waste material.